Other areas of PhysicsWiki
- Help desk – Ask questions about using PhysicsWiki.
- Reference desk – Serving as virtual librarians, PhysicsWiki volunteers tackle your questions on a wide range of subjects.
- Village pump – For discussions about PhysicsWiki itself, including areas for technical issues and policies.
- Forum – For discussions about all things PhysicsWiki. Including articles, policies, content, layout...currently unmoderated.
- Community portal – Bulletin board, projects, resources and activities covering a wide range of PhysicsWiki areas.
- Site news – Announcements, updates, articles and press releases on PhysicsWiki and the PhysicsWiki Association.
- Local embassy – For PhysicsWiki-related communication in languages other than English.
- Editing Tools - Tools provided online for those of you wanting editing assistance.
PhysicsWiki is written in English. Started in 2001
, it currently contains 18,384 articles. If other PhysicsWiki sites become available; they will be listed below.
Currently the only available language used in Physicswiki is English. As time & volunteers permit other languages and versions of this wiki may be established. It is most likely that the only language that will be hosted on the main server will remain English.