Summary information for editors
- Current status - Pending changes (level 1) was re-enabled on December 1st, 2012 by community consensus according to the 2012 RFC.
- Logged in users – Logged in users (or users choosing to view pending changes) will see all edits as usual (unless the relevant setting has been changed in their preferences). All edits will still be added to the wiki and inappropriate edits must still be reverted or fixed as usual.
- Logged out users – Until checked for obvious vandalism or superseded by appropriate editing, edits by new and unregistered users to "pending changes protected" pages will not be seen by users who are not logged in until approved. Edits by autoconfirmed users are approved automatically at level 1 when the prior revision is approved.
- Policy – See the pending changes usage policy and the guideline on reviewing
- Reviewer rights – Become a reviewer!.
- Support and testing – Test page: PhysicsWiki:Pending changes/Testing. Bugs: Report them at WT:PC. For more information visit the IRC channel: #PhysicsWiki-en-pc connect
- Provide feedback and suggestion – Feedback page: PhysicsWiki talk:Pending changes. Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.
|Threads older than 7 days may be archived by MiszaBot II.|
Becoming a Reviewer
How does one become a reviewer?