Welcome to PhysicsWiki! Listed below are some brief introductions containing all the basics needed to use, comment on, and contribute to PhysicsWiki.
- Main Introduction — What is PhysicsWiki?
- The Five Pillars — What are the principles behind PhysicsWiki?
- Quick Introductions to:
- What PhysicsWiki is not - even though everyone can edit it, PhysicsWiki is still an encyclopedia.
If you want to know more about a specific subject, Help:Help explains how to navigate the help pages.
- If you wish to express an opinion or make a comment, Where to ask questions will point you in the correct direction.
- If you would like to edit an article, the Basic tutorial will show you how, and How to help will give you some ideas for things to edit.
- If you would like to create a new article, Starting an article will explain how to create a new page, with tips for success and a link to PhysicsWiki's Article Wizard, which can guide you through the process of submitting a new article to PhysicsWiki.
- For more support and some friendly contacts to get you started, the Editors' Welcome page should be your next stop!